September 18, 2015

A Few Favorite Art Journal Pages

creativeandcolorfulandcozy.blogspot.com  by Carolyn Johnson   
I love the mix of colors on this page and I really like the 3 drops of water from a homemade stencil.
creativeandcolorfulandcozy.blogspot.com  by Carolyn Johnson
Again, I love the colors on this one. The page is so warm that I feel like I'm at the beach just by looking at it.
creativeandcolorfulandcozy.blogspot.com  by Carolyn Johnson
I used a butterfly mask to paint around the butterfly shapes and then added the stamped butterflies to the spaces left by the mask.
creativeandcolorfulandcozy.blogspot.com  by Carolyn Johnson
This one has Chinese newspaper added for texture, but I really like the 2 groupings of three circles in opposite corners.
creativeandcolorfulandcozy.blogspot.com  by Carolyn Johnson
This one was made using egg masks that I cut out. So, I painted the blue background and splattered it with brown and then painted around egg masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment